UPDATED RULES: This is the revised set of rules A18.
1. If you are unsure about something, ask an Admin first! When in doubt, remember Admins make the rules and should not be argued with.
2. STRICT PVE ONLY. No base raiding/theft. No touching player bags. Do not mass friend request. Do not base too close to other players, the map is big, give room to build.
3. Be KIND to the community. This includes things like being a jerk-face or inappropriate messages (text OR voice). No slurs of any kind, whether they be racial, gender, sexuality, etc. It will NOT be tolerated. This includes potentially offensive player names.
4. No Duping, Cheating or using any Exploits or “Hacks”. Yes, we can tell. This damages server file integrity. If in doubt, report it to an admin.
5. Absolutely NO bedrolls, basing, or land claiming in prefabs or POI’s of any type. This includes “temporary bases”.
6. Eligibility of Land Claim and Base locations: Must be MORE than 0.1 km (100m or 100 blocks) from the EDGE of your area to the EDGE of any pre-fab, POI, Trader, large road, or city. This is to protect loot sources.
7. Keep the roads safe for travel. Do not build on, over, near, touch, destroy, block, or anything on a major road. ESPECIALLY do not put spikes on or near roads, ever. Smaller dirt roads ALSO need to remain unmolested, no spikes where vehicles can run into them.
8. Do NOT destroy loot containers. Do not collapse or use buildings for resources (“resource” designed blocks such as cement pallets are fine for harvesting). Do not excessively damage structures.
9. DO NOT WRENCH CARS past “Destroyed Sedan” in a city. They are considered loot containers. Black framed cars are fair game anywhere. WHY: Did you know the loot rate of batteries and engines is high in sedans and damaged sedans? You can loot nailguns, augers, chainsaws, and ALL sorts of neat and hard to find things from them. You may freely wrench cars on the open roads and other parts of the map. JUST NOT IN THE CITIES
10. NO EXCESSIVE TUNNELS. No. Just No. NO TUNNELS UNDER WATER. No tunnel to the trader. No tunnel under roads. No tunnels through mountains. Long tunnels are not a good mining method either. Long unknown tunnels can also cause ground instability for someone who inadvertently builds on top of it.
11. NO GRAVITY MINING OR COLLAPSING. This means, do not collapse structures, for any reason. Do not drop terrain while clearing it or making a pit. Always reinforce your underground mines to prevent cave-ins. Mine very carefully. **GET ADMIN ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY in Discord and/or in game if your mine starts to collapse with “@ Server Admin” on Discord . It can crash the server.
12. NO HORDE NIGHT IN CITIES, POIs, OR PRE-FABS. THERE IS A FREE PORT TO SAFETY BY TYPING /GOLD. There is no excuse to damage the world and tear up the loot sources. If everyone stayed in a city building or POI on a horde night, we’d have no map left after less than a week IRL.
13. USE VEHICLES RESPONSIBLY. Admin Team will not be reimbursing items from vehicle glitch issues. Don’t go about smashing anything in your path wherever you go. Don’t try to break into other’s areas with the gyrocopter.
14. CLOSE THE TRADER DOORS! Zombies WILL cause the trader to glitch if you leave them open and break the trader.
15. DO NOT MESS WITH THE WATER. Don’t tunnel under it. Don’t build into the edge of it. Don’t build in the middle of it. Don’t build over it. Exceptions being gathering small amounts of sand from a shoreline or building a bridge over a water way. You are also allowed to make your own water holding tank in your base.
16. NO planting of tree rows, clusters, or large quantities in an area. Tree branch overlap causes rendering issues, especially for those not on high end machines. PLEASE do not keep densely forested areas around your main base. It contributes to server lag.
17. Did you read all the rules yet?
18. Do not build “floating” objects/bases. If it is set up so a zombie cannot walk through it, and very simple in nature, only a few blocks, it will cause few to no issues. If a zombie can pass through it, ex. base on plate blocks flipped, or floating bases on spikes, etc, this is exploiting and CAN cause errors. ***RULES UPDATED 10/25/19
NO PLANTING OF TREE ROWS OR CLUSTERS WHERE TREE BRANCHES ARE TOUCHING, IN THE WILD OR ON YOUR BASE. IT MAKES LAG TERRIBLE WHEN THAT CHUNK IS LOADED. See rule 16. This has become an issue if admins are clearing daily.